Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Bammer

So my roommate stole me a Maria Bamford CD off The Internet tonight. I'm listening to it right now. Well, not really, because I'm typing this. But it is playing, and the sound of it playing is going into my ears and, presumably, interacting with my brain somehow (but I can't see that because my eyes are on the outside).
Anyway. Maria's great, love her to pieces. Doing a show with Andy Richter in the NYC soon. Woot. Knowing I feel this way about the Bammer and that I own(ed) none of her stuff, my roommate stole the CD via a downloading service for me, just like ... that's right, RIAA, everyone else in America.
Very considerate of him, yeah? But, having stern morales and ethics and other Christly-like virtues, I had to find a way to rectify this "stolen" situation, so I marched him straight down to The Internet where we hatched a deal for him to "pay back" his transgression by working for The Internet for one week.
He's backstage at XTube with a mop as we speak.
And IIIII...am going to go enjoy my ill-gotten gains.
Night!

Also, forget what I said about Venus' little "SOMEthing something," this is definitely the whitest thing I have ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGMi7a53jA

And I've seen actual white people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home